Last weekend the Party started again. I was dancing nearly 12 hours at the After Wedding Party of my uncle. They had a very clear dresscode-glamorous! But my closet was thinking different. Should I wear a suit? A skirt? A dress? High heels? Flats? Too many questions.
Nevertheless I didn’t start to go crazy but started brainstorming! In every way the best way!
1. How many glamorours Styles do I have?
2. In which clothes did I find myself really glamorours?
3. In which dress am I able to breathe?
4. In which Outfit am I able to go to the toilet easily with struggeling?
5. And last but not least: do I have the right shoes?
At the end I have chosen this beautiful Lipsy dress. Instead of wearing a cardigan I wore a blazer to stay as much glamourous as I can. My favourite pumps mad it as a whole. (In my bag I had – for any emergancy – my beloved Arizona Birkenstock.)
Pumps: Office Shoes (similiar here)
Headband: Pieces (similiar here)